Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

December? Already?

Wow, does time fly when you are having so much fun....or is it just old age? I think it might be the latter of the two!! I guess I don't consider myself old, but just busy!!

All my football talk this fall, the season went on ,and on, and on! It wasn't a bad thing, actually a fun thing. After Taylor finished his sophomore season, he was invited to continue on with the varsity team, so all in all we attened 24 football games this season (that is about 3 season's worth of game rolled into 1 season). The varsity team went on to Metrodome to play in the semi-finals for the state championship! We lost, but it was a VERY FUN year!

Next we moved onto dance. Remember the back issue with Emily? That long word? Well, she tried to be on the team, but had to step down due to her back. It was a very difficult decision, bittersweet for all of us. She has been dancing since she was 3 years old and not to be able to finish her senior year is just plain TOUGH!!

NOW, we have basketball for Taylor (never sits still). Just started practicing last week. First game is next week!!

ME? Well, I keep plugging along with everything... Have you seen my new Christmas tags on Etsy? My fun new ornaments on my website? My Ebay store has some good deals (and the SALE button my website too).

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season!

Amy

1 comment:

Dana said...

Hello Dear Amy!!!

You certainly have had a very full and exciting Fall ... :) I don't know how you keep your head about you, girl!!! ;)

Wanted to come by and wish you and your family a most Wonderful Christmas and also a Magnificent New Year!!! Here's to a year FILLED to the BRIM with BLESSINGS!!!

xo,
Dana