Shabby Miss Jenn

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Where O' Where Have I Been????

Good question! July flew by just as fast as can be. I can't really say what we did or didn't do this month, a little baseball, dance camp, a little more baseball, working, sweating in the July hot weather......

I have been trying to stay busy with my tag making and some stitching. I can show ya some of my latest tags.....am loving these new primitive Halloween tags, I have another set using these fun stamps that I will post tomorrow, they are on my camera, but someone stole by batteries for their xbox controller!!!


And how about these????




I love the vintage look these have, they are perfect for any travel journal or scrapbook page!! So fun!


I have some fun pillows that I will be adding to Etsy soon, so you will get a sneek preview on them!! Leave your comments and I will do a drawing for a fun tag set!



I suppose, I need to hit the hay.....until next time! And don't forget the DRAWING!!

Amy

3 comments:

Rosebudlady said...

Amy, Today we got high speed so I can at last read blogs and leave comments....I love your stamps!
Kathleen

Amy said...

Yippee on the high speed!! Isn't it amazing how it changes your internet experience!!??

Love the stamps, eh? Do you wanna know where they came from???? I bet you know!

Thanks for commenting!
Amy

NeNe said...

Hi, I love your tags and would love to win a set. Stop by my blog and check out my contest and you might win a sweet prize too.

http://prairieprims.blogspot.com

Have fun

Laura