Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

This is SO Exciting for ME!!

Flora Tags

Yep, little ol' me!! A little over a week ago, I was asked by a customer on Etsy about some of my tags. We struck a deal and look where they landed:


It is in the second group of pictures, the avacado (or Bamboo color) Flora journal shipping tag!! See it??


Christy is a very exciting and talented gal, she has put together one of the absolute best looking kits I have ever seen. She has soooooo many fun things, and the add-on kit is just as amazing.
AND, I just read, she has 6 kids!!! Mercy, what a gal!!
So I am off the drawing board....new penny rug done, needing pictures, want to get some new tags made up, and well, some more stitchery things.
The list is long.....as always!
AND, I really should take Taylor to get some back to school clothes!

No comments: