Shabby Miss Jenn

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Special Orders Special People

Last week I was asked on Etsy to do a special order for a gal, she wanted some fun tags for "thank you's" to tie on her packages! It was late at night and her and I convo'd back and forth for quite a while, she wanted little tags, chocolate brown and with the dragonfly and thank you on it....I quickly ran to my "creating" room and pulled out this and that (thankfully I had organized all my little stamps in a drawer....I should post a picture that too someday) and came up with this idea in a matter of minutes....ran back to my computer and she loved them, I quote her "You ROCK",
I love that saying!!


Here they are lots and lots of little tags....oh so cute!


You can visit Jennifer at http://www.TheCraftyDragonfly.etsy.com, (hence the dragonfly image) make a purchase and you may get one of these tags!!! She is a super sweet gal, and so fun to chat with at 10:30-11:00 at night!!

Don't be afraid to ask us for specail orders, we LOVE making them!!

No comments: