Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

And sadly, I neglect to post here....Soooo much has been going on!

Football is DONE for another season {smile}

A slight kitchen re-do going on, new countertops tomorrow,

all new appliances in a couple of weeks

and as the story goes,

one thing will lead to another....

paint? new floor? etc?

I am LOVING my new refrig, well, the picture of it anyway....


Isn't it sooooo COOL!!!??

Then, have you seen this?

http://www.etsy.com/gift-guides/entertaining-and-decor/78?&page=4

Thats ME!! And my Snowman Table Runner!

Look quick before it goes to page 5!!

I was thrilled to see it among such fun holiday items!

Thank you Etsy!

Over at

AMarketCollection

You will find our new

itty bitty flower confetti

Check it out!

And our other new items cut from wool felt, circles have been HOT!!

No comments: