Shabby Miss Jenn

Thursday, October 9, 2008

It has ALWAYS been my GOAL......


to be on the front page of Etsy!


Isn't it everyone's???


Okay, maybe I am a little strange...

While perfoming my morning ritual at the computer,
checking my email, Etsy shops, Front page of Etsy, etc

I look at the items, loving the color selection, loving it!


I scan the photos slower, OMG!


My wool felt Maple Leaves diecuts made the front page
on these darling hairclips

Click on the picture it will take you to Jenna's Shop




And here is a picture of


THE FRONT PAGE TREASURY!!

I guess I can say that my goal has been KIND OF ACHIEVED!!

3 comments:

SunshineandRavioli said...

Congratulations Amy! Well deserved!

Alisa Noble said...

Congratulations! That's awesome!

OurWanderingAdventures said...

yay congrats to you!!!