Shabby Miss Jenn

Monday, October 6, 2008

Tell me how this can be fun????

Yep, it is fall, and there is only one important thing about fall:

FOOTBALL

Well, in my humble opinion, that isn't the case,

but ask my son or husband and that is what they will tell you!


Saturday was Homecoming.

It's a big community celebration with a pepfest Friday night, parade Saturday morning, game in the afternoon and a homecoming dance for the kids at night.

It was a BEAUTIFUL fall day here, sun shining about 60 degress.

Perfect for an afternoon football game
(again, not my words)

But, try as I might, there is no way of getting around going to the game.

Taylor plays linebacker.

He had a SUPER game on Saturday, so I guess I am glad I went!?


Now, tell me, how can this be so fun?


Quarterback Sack

Taylor looks like he is having CPR performed on his head!!

Two plays after this one he had an interception!!

I just can't say I see the fun in playing on this picture!

Can you????

1 comment:

Alisa Noble said...

I don't know! That's why I'm so glad my son is a baseball player instead. :)
Alisa